“Some women get erased a little at a time, some all at once. Some reappear. Every woman who appears wrestles with the forces that would have her disappear. She struggles with the forces that would tell her story for her, or write her out of the story, the genealogy, the rights of man, the rule of law. The ability to tell your own story, in words or images, is already a victory, already a revolt.”
She is Radhika.
- Fabric: Handwoven Soft Cotton
- Blouse Piece – Yes
- Country Of Origin: India
- Return Policy: If you find a defective piece is delivered to you please initiate a return request within 48 hours of receiving the item
- Shipping time – 3-7 business days (India) & 7- 14 business days (Out of India)
- Authenticity: 100% Authentic (See Open photo of the item attached)
- Notes: Slight color variation might be observed because of photography effects and different screen resolutions.
- Wash Care: Dry Clean Only
- Prolisma Full-filled.
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: Prolisma
- Facebook: Prolisma
Interesting Fact about the Item: This is purely handmade, check a weaving video and the entire process of creating this saree in series of the video links below.
View this post on Instagram
There are no reviews yet.