Madhoshi- A twisted silk. We named it Dhuan at the beginning. Banarasi silk with little elephant designs and small floral ikkat designs all over gives the saree a royal look and reminds of the rich Indian heritage. Weaved using pure banarasi silks this feels royal, vibrant and elegant at the same time.
- Fabric – Banarasi Silk With Ikkat Style (&Animal Print) Work
- Blouse Piece – Yes
- Saree length – 6.3 meters including 0.8 meter blouse
- Country Of Origin: India
- Return Policy: If you find a defective piece is delivered to you please initiate a return request with in 48 hours of receiving the item
- Shipping time – 3-7 business days (India) & 7- 14 business days (Out of India)
- Authenticity: 100% Authentic
- Stitching Facility (Blouse): Available
- Notes: Slight color variation might be observed because of photography effects and different screen resolutions.
- Wash Care: Dry Clean Only
- Item Code: 31693
- Prolisma Full-filled.
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Instagram : Prolisma
- Facebook: Prolisma
We design our products; there is a three level of quality checks happen before shipping any product to our customers. So stay assured to receive a 100% authentic product. Also, Images are slightly different on some devices but all our products look far superior compared to images on mobile or computer screen.
Fun Story Behind Creating – MADHOSHI
It was Leena (the model) who suggested us to give the dhuan/smocky fogs at the behind. We planned to shoot it in a royal palace however we restricted it to be done inside the studio.