1200 master craftsmen and 12 long years of dedication built a masterpiece that is has gone down in the annals of time. The Konark Sun Temple is one of the most magnificent architectural wonders built during the middle of the 13th century under the patronage of King Narasimha Deva I of the Eastern Ganga Dynasty. Situated at Odisha, Konark is a quaint town on the east coast of Bay of Bengal. This saree tells a story, writes the poetry of black pagoda in its body. She knows some women get erased a little at a time, some all at once. Some reappear. Every woman who appears wrestles with the forces that would have her disappear. She struggles with the forces that would tell her story for her, or write her out of the story, the genealogy, the rights of man, the rule of law. The ability to tell your own story, in words or images, is already a victory, already a revolt.”
- Fabric: Handwoven Soft Cotton (These pure soft cottons you will rarely find anywhere else). These are soft mulmuls.
- Country Of Origin: Odisha, India
- Return Policy: If you find a defective piece is delivered to you please initiate a return request within 48 hours of receiving the item
- Shipping time – 3-7 business days (India) & 7- 14 business days (Out of India)
- Authenticity: 100% Authentic (See Open photo of the item attached, there is absolutly no filter/lighting effect/photoshop done for the photo, photos are taken in normal mobile using day light condition, hence be assured get 100% authentic product)
- Notes: Slight color variation might be observed because of different screen resolutions.
- Wash Care: Dry Clean Only
- Prolisma Full-filled.
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: Prolisma
- Facebook: Prolisma
View this post on Instagram
There are no reviews yet.