There is story in every life, there is struggle behind every smile and there can be uncountable uncertainties behind every certain thing.I heard a story today, a real story, the story of a struggler, a happy very happy struggler whose life I never imagined the way it was. His life looked normal prior today, like mine, like yours, he is happy face man and a pleasant personality. The story was painful, I just heard. But he lived it. He struggled through it. He survived through it and he won it.And there comes a point where you start understanding, start learning. Even the simplest of things get complex, and you realise it’s not that simple to decode the whole simple algorithm after all. This might be injustice to him and his struggles if I write down his story, but the pain he has gone through has a story, has a success story, has a story of the winner and today my focus is to share his true advices which he told me, without being aware of the fact that I am learning some lessons from his story.He taught me, no matter what stay positive, stay happy. If you are not even happy, what is the point of surviving after all!Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Every person you meet has an optical illusion.
- Nothing is the end of the world.
- Not all struggle will make you reach your goal, but the collection of them make a way to your destination. ‘
- Self-respect will pay you back.
- When you are struggling, you are alone.
- If there is hope you will survive.
- Positivity in your life will lighten up it.
- The inspiration you are seeking for is within you – and that’s sometimes called passion.
- If there is passion, no matter the odds you will win.
- Your success might get mistaken with your ego later.
- You can stay inspiring to others.
- Success after struggle is an unmatched achievement.